With an elegant design, custom font and pixel perfect execution, we bring you an awesome freemium WP theme – Zincious WordPress theme. This blog theme is great for personal blogs, tech blogs, design blogs and other related blog niches.
The crafty content slider showcases your featured posts to engage your readers with your important posts. It is WordPress 3.0 compliant which is packed with a robust framework for easier backend customization – no need to touch the codes.
Zincious WordPress theme comes with a dropdown menu, subscription buttons (Twitter, Facebook and RSS), automatic thumbnail resizer, popular posts, featured posts and a lot more!
Built by Padd Solutions, Zincious WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0
- Featured Content Slider
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Custom Font integration
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install zincious folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Zincious Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Zincious Options:
- Go to Appearance > Zincious Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Thumbnail:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 332px and height: 190px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/zincious/images folder.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+