With big sketchy header background and custom typography, Uraniumoid WordPress theme is best for bloggers which exude creativity and artistry in their personality.
Uraniumoid WordPress theme is a unique blog theme with robust admin options panel that accommodates the General Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Advertisements. This WordPress theme supports the latest WordPress 3.0 version, crisp custom typography, custom menu and a lot more!
A clean and well-structured .pot file is also included for easier language translation and localization. Also, it has a Flickr Feed, Twitter and Contact Form widgets.
Uraniumoid WordPress theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out Uraniumoid WordPress theme features:
- Blog theme
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Custom Typography
- Twitter Feed
- Flickr Feed
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- RSS, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install uraniumoid folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Uraniumoid Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins:
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
Customizing Uraniumoid Theme:
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
- Setting the Flickr Feed:
- Settings > flickrRSS RU
- Display: – user
- Find your flickr ID
- Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Post Thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 160×100 px)
- Publish / Update Post
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+