On top of that, Titaniumifize comes with a better framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Related Posts, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings.
This elegant blog theme is great for fashion, health, beauty, personal blogs and other related blog niches.
Because of the featured content slider, Titaniumifize WP theme suits any blog who wants to impress the readers with the contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Featured Content Gallery
- Custom Front page
- Popular Posts
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Featured Photos
- Related Video
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- RSS and Twitter subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install titaniumifize folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Titaniumifize Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Titaniumifize Options:
- Go to Appearance > Titaniumifize Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Thumbnail:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 862px and height: 304px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/titaniumifize/images folder.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+
- 2010.11.11 – Version 1.1 – /css/jquery.nivo.css