The soft color palette makes it a great choice for fashion, health, beauty, personal blogs and other related blog niches.
The built-in Facebook Like Box feature of the theme makes it easier for your fans to like your Facebook page. Installation is easy, just paste your Facebook Page URL in the admin options panel and your page’s Like Box is automatically displayed in the sidebar area.
The custom typography of Rubidiumify WordPress theme adds an elegant detail to the design.
Rubidiumify also comes with a built-in advertisements spots:
- 468 x 60 px banner ad
- 300 x 250 px banner ad
The robust framework makes it easier for you to manage and customize the backend administration without touching any codes. This magazine type WordPress theme has a featured content slider which showcases your important posts.
Rubidiumify helps you gather more followers and subscribers effortlessly with the integrated Subscription buttons (Facebook, Twitter, RSS and Email), while the Digg, Facebook Share and Twitter Tweet buttons make your posts easy to share.
Built by Padd Solutions, Rubidiumify WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Custom Font
- Facebook Like Box
- Built-in Advertisement Spots
- Featured Content Slider
- Custom Dropdown Menu
- Share our Post (Digg Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Facebook Share Button)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install rubidiumify folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Rubidiumify Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Rubidiumify Options:
- Go to Appearance > Rubidiumify Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Thumbnail:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 372px and height: 218px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/rubidiumify/images folder.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+