Adding to our free Magazine WordPress theme family is our latest release, Oxygenous WordPress theme. This magazine type theme has 6 custom front page category section which you can easily change via the admin panel. It also comes with a built-in 728×90, 468×60 and 125×125 advertisement banners slots for convenient monetization.
It is packed with a better framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Related Posts, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings.
Built by Padd Solutions, Oxygenous WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0
- Featured Content
- 5 Header Background Color (Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Red)
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install oxygenous folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Oxygenous Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Oxygenous Options:
- Go to Appearance > Oxygenous Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Thumbnail:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 270px and height: 140px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/oxygenous/images folder.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+