If you already have a blog and wanting to convert it into something corporate, Neodymiumos WordPress theme is also a fantastic option for you.
The custom front widgets and stylish jQuery Accordion slider easily transform your basic blog into a fully functional corporate site where you can showcase your works and services to your clients, customers and readers.
Neodymiumos WP theme comes with a clean and well-structured code for easy customization for your special needs and a .pot file which you can easily translate in your preferred languages with ease.
Tested to work well in a multisite environment, Neodymiumos is a WordPress MU compatible theme.
This freemium WordPress theme is packed with a better framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Accordion Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings.
Neodymiumos WP theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Accordion Image Slider
- Custom Front Page
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Custom Font Integration
- Facebook Like Box
- Twitter Status Integration
- Popular Posts
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- RSS and Twitter subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install neodymiumos folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Neodymiumos Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Neodymiumos Options:
- Go to Appearance > Neodymiumos Options
- General Settings
- Accordion Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Accordion jQuery Images:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 550px and height: 353px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” Box and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
- Adding Descriptions in the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Click the “Screen Options” and tick “Description”
- In your Menu box, write a short description of the menu
- Hit Save Menu.”
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+