Striking vibrant colors, stylish header menus, custom typography and subtle textures make Mendeleviumoid WordPress Theme a standout in the crowd!
This portfolio WordPress theme has a design personality to boost! Mendeleviumoid WordPress Theme has a fancy jQuery Carousel that auto scroll which is easily customizable at the admin options panel.It also has custom homepage widgets for additional content and posts container.
Mendeleviumoid WordPress theme comes with a clean straightforward design, easy customizable admin options which has the General Settings, Page Tracker, Carousel, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Advertisements Settings.
Tested to work well in a multisite environment, Mendeleviumoid WordPress theme is a WordPress MU compatible theme. Also, this WP theme comes with a well-structured code for easy customization and a .pot file which you can easily translate in your preferred languages with ease.
Mendeleviumoid WordPress theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out Mendeleviumoid WordPress theme features:
- Portfolio theme
- Introduction Section
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Stylish Jquery Slider
- Custom Font Integration
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.3+
- RSS, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install mendeleviumoid folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Mendeleviumoid Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins:
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
Customizing Mendeleviumoid Theme:
- Setting the Custom Front Page Widgets:
- Go Appearance > Mendeleviumoid Options > General tab
- First Column Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Second Column Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Third Column Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Save Settings
- Setting the Introduction Text:
- Go Appearance > General tab
- Introduction Text > Write your awesome intro text
- Save Settings
- Setting the Carousel:
- Go Appearance > Carousel tab
- Enable Carousel
- Designate Carousel Category from the dropdown choices
- Customize the Carousel Effects, Pause Duration and Carousel Slide Scroll Speed
- Save Settings
- Setting the post thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 222×170)
- Publish / Update Post
- WordPress 3.3+
- Host server with PHP5+
Thanks to Viper007Bond for the useful plugin.