Matiyaga is a featured-packed and multi-colored free WordPress theme with TweetMeme retweet button. It has 2 columns, with an easy Options page for customization. Loaded with Social Bookmarks button, Twitter Account integration, Automatic Thumbnail Resizer without using a plugin or custom field, Adsense ready with lots of advertising blocks.
- Sliding Carousel of Featured Posts
- Cool design
- TweetMeme retweet button
- Social Bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Facebook, Flickr, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Option Page for Easy Customization
- Compatible with WordPress version 2.8+
- RSS Subscription
- Twitter Status Integration
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- YouTube Video
- Adsense Ready
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Threaded Comments
Matiyaga | Demo | Download Matiyaga – Blue (4335)
Matiyaga – Cyan| Demo | Download Matiyaga – Cyan (2099)
Matiyaga – Green | Demo | Download Matiyaga – Green (1984)
Matiyaga – Orange | Demo | Download Matiyaga – Orange (2070)
Matiyaga – Pink | Demo | Download Matiyaga – Pink (1848)
- If upon activating the theme you might encounter a popup saying, “jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting…” Just press OK.
- Upload the tweetmeme and wp-pagenavi folders in the /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugins.
Customizing Matiyaga Options:
- Go to Appearance > Matiyaga Options
- General Settings
- Featured Gallery Slideshow Settings
- Googe Adsense Settings
- Custom Advertisement Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the sitename.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as sitename.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/matiyaga/images folder.
- Using TweetMeme:
- Go to Settings > TweetMeme
- Position should be set to “Manually call the retweet button “. The rest of the settings can be left as is.
- Save changes.
- Once you install the theme, activate first all the required plugins to work.
- Set the number of blog pages to activate the built in pagination via Settings > Reading Settings > Blog pages show at most.
- Set the number of featured content gallery posts to show.