Masikap is another stylish WordPress theme released for free by Padd Solutions with tons of built-in features. You can choose from 5 different color schemes which you can automatically switch from our easy-to-use Masikap custom control panel options. All the features can be accessed via the General Settings, Social Networking, Custom Advertisement Settings tabs.
Masikap WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to take advantage of the Social media and with a premium quality design blog to boast – goodbye tweaking the codes!
Check out the other theme features:
- Featured Posts
- Cool design
- Social Networking (Digg, Facebook, Flickr, Lastfm, Feedburner, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Youtube)
- Latest Tweet
- About Us
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- Descriptive categories in the header
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 2.8.6+
- RSS and Email subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Featured Video
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Favicon option
- Install masikap folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Masikap Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the require plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
- Popularity Contest
- TweetMeme Retweet Button (note on the settings, see below)
- Yet Another Related Posts Plugin
Customizing Masikap Options:
- Go to Appearance > Masikap Options
- General Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Custom Advertisement Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the sitename.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as sitename.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/masikap/images folder.
- Using TweetMeme:
- Go to TweetMeme settings
- Display: check “Display the button on pages”
- Position: Manual.
- Type: choose “The compact widget”
- The rest of the settings can be left as is.
- Save changes.