Marangal is a featured-packed, multi-colored and 3 columns free WordPress theme. It has an easy Options page to customize your theme. It is loaded with Feedburner Email Subscription, Twitter Account integration, YouTube Video integration, Flickr Thumbnails, Automatic Thumbnail Resizer, Adsense ready with advertising blocks.
- Magazine Style Layout
- Compatible with WordPress version 2.8
- Twitter Account Integration
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Option Page for Easy Customization
- Feedburner Email Subscriber
- Flickr Thumbnails
- YouTube Video
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer
- Adsense Ready
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Threaded Comments
Marangal – Black | Demo | Download Marangal (14645)
Marangal – Green | Demo | Download Marangal – Green (4699)
Marangal – Pink | Demo | Download Marangal – Pink (3019)
Marangal – Purple | Demo | Download Marangal – Purple (5300)
Marangal – Yellow | Demo | Download Marangal – Yellow (3393)
- Popularity Contest
- Upload the popularity-contest, wp-pagenavi and flickrRSS folders in the /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate Popularity Contest, WP-PageNavi and flickrRSS plugins.
Customizing Marangal Options:
- Go to Appearance > Marangal Options
- General Settings
- Googe Adsense Settings
- Banner Advertisement Settings
- Then Update Options.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the sitename.psd found at the /marangal/images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as sitename.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/marangal/images folder.
- Changing the default post thumbnail:
- In your post, go below the Custom Fields section.
- Key: paddimage
- Value: url of the image in the uploads folder (i.e. /wp-content/uploads/2008/11/thumbnail.png), don’t worry about the size because it will be resized automatically.
- Then click Add Custom Field.
- Publish your post.
- Once you install the theme, activate first all the required plugins to work.
- Thumbnails’ URL should be within the installed WordPress directory for the thumbnail automatic resizer to work.
- Set the number of blog pages to activate the built in pagination via Settings > Reading Settings > Blog pages show at most.