Maalaga is a featured-packed and multi-colored free WordPress theme with TweetMeme retweet button. It has 3 columns, with an easy Options page for customization. Loaded with Social Bookmarks button, Twitter Account integration, Automatic Thumbnail Resizer without using a plugin or custom field, Adsense ready with lots of advertising blocks.
- Grunge design
- Five colors to choose from
- TweetMeme retweet button
- Option Page for Easy Customization
- Compatible with WordPress version 2.8+
- Social Bookmarks (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Digg, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Technorati)
- Twitter Account Integration
- Google Analytics code integration
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer
- Adsense Ready
- 4 Advertisement Blocks
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Gravatar Enabled
- Threaded Comments
Maalaga | Demo | Download Maalaga (3576)
Maalaga – Blue | Demo | Download Maalaga – Blue (1867)
Maalaga – Green | Demo | Download Maalaga – Green (1721)
Maalaga – Orange | Demo | Download Maalaga – Orange (1754)
Maalaga – Violet | Demo | Download Maalaga – Violet (1745)
- Upload the flickr-rss, tweetmeme and wp-pagenavi folders in the /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugins.
Customizing Maalaga Options:
- Go to Appearance > Maalaga Options
- General Settings
- Googe Adsense Settings
- Custom Advertisement Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the sitename.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as sitename.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/maalaga/images folder.
- Using TweetMeme:
- Go to Settings > TweetMeme
- Position should be set to “Manually call the retweet button“. The rest of the settings can be left as is.
- Save changes.
- Once you install the theme, activate first all the required plugins to work.
- Set the number of blog pages to activate the built in pagination via Settings > Reading Settings > Blog pages show at most.