Our latest release Lithiumicious WordPress theme is fully WordPress 3.0 compatible. It comes with a custom front page design where you can create an “About”, “Our Services” and “Contact Us” pages. This is one of our premium quality WordPress themes with has an upgraded framework that harness the latest version of WordPress.
Lithiumicious comes with 5 different color variations to match any blog’s niches. This free premium WordPress theme comes with a featured content, subscription buttons (Twitter, Facebook and RSS), built-in advertisement options, automatic thumbnail resizer, popular posts, featured posts, featured video and a lot more!
Built by Padd Solutions, Lithiumicious WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0
- Featured Content
- 5 Header Background Color (Color 1, Color 2, Color 3, Color 4 and Color 5)
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install lithiumicious folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Lithiumicious Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Lithiumicious Options:
- Go to Appearance > Lithiumicious Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/lithiumicious/images folder.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+