Nothing beats a clean and highly customizable premium quality WordPress theme like Leadescent.
Because it is built with a jQuery image slider, custom front page widgets, featured project option to show off your portfolio and more, Leadescent instantly turns your basic WordPress blog into a professional business or portfolio website!
The robust admin options panel accommodates the General Settings, Slideshow, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings. This WordPress theme comes with the latest WordPress 3.0 goodness, crisp custom typography, custom menu and a lot more!
Like our previous theme release, Leadescent is also tried and tested to work in a multisite environment. Leadescent is WordPress MU compatible theme. A clean and well-structured .pot file is also included so that you can translate the theme to your preferred languages with ease.
Leadescent WP theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Business / Portfolio theme
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Cycle Posts
- Facebook Like Box
- Custom Font Integration
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- RSS, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install leadescent folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Leadescent Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins:
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and footer area with the “Footer Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” and “Footer Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
Customizing Leadescent Theme:
- Setting the post thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 940×312)
- Publish / Update Post
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+