Lawrenciumint WordPress theme is an elegant blog/magazine theme with clever features and multiple backend options for flexibility.
It has a jQuery content slider, magazine layout, custom typography, Twitter follower and RSS subscriber counter buttons and much more! You may customize the settings easily via the intuitive Admin Options area.
Like our previous theme release, Lawrenciumint WordPress theme is also tried and tested to work in a multisite environment. Lawrenciumint WordPress theme is WordPress MU compatible theme. It comes with a built-in Facebook Like Box for your Facebook Fan pages and an advertisement spot for easier monetization.
Because it has a clean and well-structured .pot file, you can translate the theme to your preferred languages with ease. Lawrenciumint WordPress theme comes with the latest WordPress 3.0 goodness, custom menu and a lot more!
Lawrenciumint is easy to customize via the backend admin panel. This freemium WordPress theme is packed with an upgraded framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Slideshow Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings.
Lawrenciumint WP theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out Lawrenciumint WordPress theme features:
- Blog / Magazine theme
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Facebook Like Box
- Custom Font Integration
- Most Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- RSS, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install lawrenciumint folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Lawrenciumint Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins:
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
Customizing Lawrenciumint Theme:
- Setting the Slideshow:
- Go Appearance > Lawrenciumint Options > Slideshow
- Enable Slideshow
- Designated Slideshow Category – choose the category from the dropdown options
- Select the number of slides, effect, duration and scroll speed
- Save Settings.
- Setting the post thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 630×266)
- Publish / Update Post
- Setting the Featured Photos (Flickr):
- Settings > flickrRSS RU
- Display: – user
- Find your flickr ID
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+
Tell us what you think about Lawrenciumint WordPress theme, we would love to hear something from you. If you have any problem or found some bugs upon using this WordPress theme, feel free to leave a comment here.