With strong vibrant colors, custom typography and funky design, Lanthanumness WordPress theme is a fantastic theme for your personal blog.
This blog theme works well in a multisite environment because it is WordPress MU compatible. If you are working on a network of sites (personal blogs, tech blogs, design blogs and other related blog niches), Lanthanumness WP theme suits your needs.
Another important feature we added into this theme is the easy customization of the Site’s title. You can just choose whether to upload an image or just plain text title.
Like our other recent freemium themes, Lanthanumness WP theme has a built-in Facebook Like Box for your Facebook Fan pages and an advertisement spot.
Built by Padd Solutions, Lanthanumness WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Featured Content Slider
- Custom Font integration
- Facebook Like Box
- Built-in Advertisement Spots
- Twitter Status integration
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.1+
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Gravatar Enabled
- Upload the lanthanumness.zip file in your server via Appearance > Install Themes > Upload
- Activate Lanthanumness Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Lanthanumness Options:
- Go to Appearance > Lanthanumness Options
- General Settings
- Slideshow Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Slideshow Image :
- Set the Slideshow Category from the Slideshow Options
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 590px and height: 280px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+