Hydrogenize WordPress theme is our first premium quality theme to be fully WordPress 3.0 compliant and can be downloaded for free. This comes with an upgraded framework which harness the latest version of WordPress.
Hydrogenize comes with 5 different color variations to match any blog’s niches. This elegant and feature-rich theme comes with a featured content gallery, subscription buttons (Google Buzz, Twitter, Facebook, RSS), built-in advertisement options, automatic thumbnail resizer, popular posts, featured posts, featured video and a lot more!
Built by Padd Solutions, Hydrogenize WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0
- Featured Content Gallery
- 5 color schemes (Blue, Brown, Cyan, Green and Red)
- Google Buzz Button
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install hydrogenize folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Hydrogenize Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Hydrogenize Options:
- Go to Appearance > Hydrogenize Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /schemes folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/hydrogenize/schemes/color of scheme/images folder.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- Updating the Thumbnail and Gallery Image:
- At the Thumbnail and Gallery Image below the post:
- Thumbnail Image URL: The URL of the image to be used as thumbnail.
- Gallery Image URL: The URL of the image to be used as image in a featured post/gallery.
- Update Post.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+
- 2010.11.11 – Version 1.1 – /functions/thumb/thumb.php