Fermiumize WordPress Theme combines the beauty of grungy, dark textures and business style appeal to create an eye catching portfolio WordPress theme.
It has an introduction text section and call-to-action quote it button. Fermiumize WordPress Theme also has custom homepage widgets for additional content and posts container.
Like our other freemium themes, Fermiumize WordPress Theme is also tried and tested to work in a multisite environment. Fermiumize is WordPress MU compatible theme. A clean and well-structured .pot file is also included so that you can translate the theme to your preferred languages with ease.
Fermiumize WordPress theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out Fermiumize WordPress theme features:
- Portfolio theme
- Quote It Call-to-action Button
- Introduction Section
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Stylish Jquery Slider
- Custom Font Integration
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.3+
- RSS, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install fermiumize folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Fermiumize Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins:
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
Customizing Fermiumize Theme:
- Setting the Custom Front Page Widgets:
- Go Appearance > Fermiumize Options > General tab
- First Column Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Second Column Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Third Column Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Fourth Column Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Save Settings
- Setting the Welcome Page:
- Go Appearance > General tab
- Welcome Page > Choose the page from the dropdown menu
- Save Settings
- Setting the Slideshow:
- Go Appearance > Slideshow tab
- Enable Slideshow
- Designate Slideshow Category from the dropdown choices
- Customize the Slideshow Effects, Slide Duration and Slide Scroll Speed
- Save Settings
- Setting the post thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 960×300)
- Publish / Update Post
- WordPress 3.3+
- Host server with PHP5+
Thanks to Viper007Bond for the useful plugin.