Our next freemium theme release is Darmstadtiumoid WordPress theme. With a magazine grid layout, black color palette and straight-forward design, Darmstadtiumoid WordPress theme is a wonderful theme for music, bands, games and other creative niches.
Because it has a clean and well-structured .pot file, you can translate the theme to your preferred languages with ease. Darmstadtiumoid WordPress theme comes with the latest WordPress 3.0 goodness, custom menu and a lot more!
Darmstadtiumoid WordPress theme is easy to customize via the backend admin panel. This freemium WordPress theme is packed with an upgraded framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Page Tracker, Slideshow Settings, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Advertisements Settings.
Darmstadtiumoid WP theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out Darmstadtiumoid WordPress theme features:
- Magazine Theme
- Popular Posts
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- RSS, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install darmstadtiumoid folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Darmstadtiumoid Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins:
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
Customizing Darmstadtiumoid Theme:
- Setting the Slideshow:
- Go Appearance > Darmstadtiumoid Options > Slideshow tab
- Enable Slideshow
- Designate Slideshow Category – choose the category from the dropdown options
- Select the number of slides, effect, duration and scroll speed
- Save Settings.
- Setting the post thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 940×250)
- Publish / Update Post
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5.3+
We offer support for our themes, please read our complete support policy for more details.
You may also purchase any of our Membership Packages to avail of all our themes with priority helpdesk support and community forums access.