Curiumite WordPress theme is another stylish WordPress theme from Padd Solutions.
It has a big header section with a twitter stream overlay placed at the top portion of the theme for maximum exposure. Curiumite is built with an upgraded framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings.
A clean and well-structured .pot file is also included so that you can translate the theme to your preferred languages with ease. This Curiumite WordPress theme comes with the latest WordPress 3.0 goodness and a lot more!
Curiumite WordPress theme is an awesome WordPress theme which is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out Curiumite WordPress theme features:
- Magazine theme
- WordPress MU Compatible
- Custom Font Integration
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (TweetMeme, Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- RSS, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr subscription
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install curiumite folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Curiumite Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins:
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
Customizing Curiumite Theme:
- Setting the Banner Header Image:
- Go Appearance > Curiumite Options > General tab > Banner Image URL
- The image should be at least 387 pixels in height and 1160 pixels wide.
- Save Settings.
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
- Setting the post thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 219×139)
- Publish / Update Post.
- WordPress 3.3+
- Host server with PHP5+
Thanks to Viper007Bond for the useful plugin.