Our latest free premium quality WordPress theme release is Chromiumania WordPress theme. We integrated a custom font for added elegant detail to the design. This blog theme has soft color palette which is great for fashion, health, beauty, personal blogs and other related blog niches.
This freemium WordPress theme has three custom front page widgets for homepage customization. It is WordPress 3.0 compliant which is packed with a robust framework for easier backend customization.
Chromiumania WordPress theme comes with a featured content section, dropdown menu, subscription buttons (Twitter, Facebook and RSS), automatic thumbnail resizer, popular posts, featured posts, featured video and a lot more!
Built by Padd Solutions, Chromiumania WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Custom Font integration
- Custom Front Page Widgets
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- Featured Content
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install Chromiumania folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Chromiumania Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Chromiumania Options:
- Go to Appearance > Chromiumania Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Thumbnail:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 254px and height: 184px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+