Carbonified WordPress theme is our latest free premium quality theme release. It has a stylish JQuery slider with a custom front page design. The customizable front page widgets has the “About Us”, “Our Services” and “Contact Us” section.
Carbonified WordPress theme comes with 5 different color variations to match any blog’s niches. It is packed with a better framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Related Posts, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings.
Built by Padd Solutions, Carbonified WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0
- Featured Content
- 5 Header Background Color (Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Red)
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install carbonified folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Carbonified Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Carbonified Options:
- Go to Appearance > Carbonified Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Content Thumbnail:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 310px and height: 210px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/carbonified/images folder.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+