A new addition to our premium quality free WordPress theme is Boronic WordPress theme. It has a built in “Subscribe To Get Updates” feature using the Feedburner email function so that your readers can easily subscribe to your site via email. This theme also is 125×125 banner ad ready for monetization. Boronic WP theme is WordPress 3.0 compliant with a robust framework for easier theme customization.
Boronic WordPress theme comes with 5 different color variations to match any blog’s niches. This free premium WordPress theme comes with a featured content section, subscription buttons (Twitter, Facebook and RSS), automatic thumbnail resizer, popular posts, featured posts, featured video and a lot more!
Built by Padd Solutions, Boronic WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0
- Featured Content
- 5 Header Background Color (Stone, Earth, Wind, Land, Water)
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install boronic folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Boronic Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Boronic Options:
- Go to Appearance > Boronic Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/boronic/images folder.
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+
Thanks to Eightface, Viper007Bond and Héctor for the useful plugins and our friends at Watch Free Movies Online, Bed in a Bag, Download Free Ebooks, and Conveyancing for the wonderful ideas and collaboration.