This awesome freemium WP theme is packed with 5 different color schemes to choose from. It has built-in subscription buttons (Twitter, Facebook and RSS), advertisement options, automatic thumbnail resizer, popular posts, featured photos and a lot more!
This freemium WordPress theme is packed with a better framework and a robust admin options panel to accommodate the General Settings, Slideshow Settings, Page Tracker, Social Networking, Page Navigation and Custom Ads Settings.
Berylliumous Reloaded is also tried and tested to work in a multisite environment. Berylliumous Reloaded is WordPress MU compatible theme. This magazine theme is great for personal and other niche blogs.
Built by Padd Solutions, Berylliumous WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- 5 Color Scheme (Black, Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- Featured Content Slider
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Spread the articles via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Twitter Ready
- Advertisement Blocks Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install berylliumous reloaded folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Berylliumous Reloaded Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
- Regenerate Thumbnails (skip this step if you are on a fresh install):
- Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click Regenerate All Thumbnails
- Wait for 100% to regenerate all thumbnails.
- Setting the Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in header navigation menu at the “Main Menu” and hit “Save Menu” button.
- At the Theme Locations box, choose “Main Menu” from the dropdown choices and hit “Save”.
Customizing Berylliumous Options:
- Go to Appearance > Berylliumous Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/berylliumous/images folder.
- Setting the post thumbnail:
- Go Post > All Posts > Choose the post to edit
- From the post section, find the “Featured Image” box found at the lower right most part of the screen
- Set Featured Image (recommended image size: 630×300)
- Publish / Update Post
- Using FlickRSS:
- Go to FlickRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+
Tell us what you think, we would love to hear something from you.
If you have any problem or found some bugs upon using this WordPress theme, feel free to leave a comment here.