This two column magazine type WordPress theme will suit any personal, design and other related blog niches.
Arsenicity has a built-in Facebook share button and Twitter tweet button for sharing your post easily to your friends and readers.
The robust backend framework makes it easier for you to manage and customize this theme without touching any codes. Arsenicity is a blog type theme that harnesses the features of WordPress 3.0.
For monetization, the 250×250 banner ad is already integrated into the system. Also it has a custom dropdown menu, related posts, subscription buttons (Twitter, Facebook and RSS), automatic thumbnail resizer, popular posts, featured posts and a lot more!
Built by Padd Solutions, Arsenicity WP theme is great for any blogger who wants to impress their readers with their contents and a premium quality design blog at no cost!
Check out the other theme features:
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0+
- Custom Font integration
- Twitter Tweet Button
- Facebook Share Button
- Dropdown Categories Menu
- Share our Posts via Social bookmarks (Delicious, Digg, Newsvine, RSS, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Twitter)
- Related Posts
- Better Comment System
- Separation of Comments and Trackbacks
- SEO optimized
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer (without using a custom field)
- Popular Posts
- Featured Photos
- Featured Video
- Google Analytics code integration
- Built-in Page Navigation
- Advertisement Ready
- Gravatar Enabled
- Install arsenicity folder at /wp-content/themes/
- Activate Arsenicity Theme 1.0 by Padd Solutions (Note: Don’t worry if it might look disoriented at first, you need to activate the required plugins to fully utilize the theme.)
Activate the Required Plugins
Customizing Arsenicity Options:
- Go to Appearance > Arsenicity Options
- General Settings
- Page Tracker Settings
- Social Networking Settings
- Related Posts Settings
- Page Navigation Settings
- Custom Ads Settings
- Then Save Settings.
- Setting the Featured Thumbnail:
- Go to the post
- At the bottom right part of the post page (below “Post Tags”) set the “Featured Image” (with at least width: 280px and height: 143px)
- Save or Update Post.
- Setting the DropDown Menus:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Drag and drop the menus you want to appear in the main menu
- Save Menu.
- Changing the Logo:
- Use the site-name.psd found at the /images folder.
- Edit it using your favorite graphics application.
- Save as site-name.png and upload it at the /wp-content/themes/arsenicity/images folder.
- Using FlickrRSS:
- Go to FlickrRSS settings
- Display: “6 – user”
- User ID: Manual.
- Save Settings.
- WordPress 3.0+
- Host server with PHP5+